Tuesday 3 November 2009

The Journey Begins...


Tonight I am a little scared...I am heading back to weight watchers after a break (not telling how long) with a view to starting a healthy lifestyle afresh. I have a lot to lose and I am under no illusions that the task will be an easy one but I am hoping that blogging (and telling others how I am doing) will help my motivation.

So what has changed? I have become fed up with opening a wardrobe full of clothes to find that nothing will fit me, I dislike going out for social events as I feel self conscious, I feel unfit and bloated, I hate catching sight of myself in reflections as I am shocked at how I look but most of all I know it is unhealthy. I am well aware that it is shortening my life, increasing my risk of all sorts of illnesses and disease and I just don't feel good.

I will be combining weight watchers points counting with other methods (hypnosis tapes, NLP ideas, supplements etc.) and I will keep you updated on my progress and motivation as the weeks go on. The weight watchers meeting is tonight at 6pm so I will go, find out the figures and let you know later how I fair. Wish me luck....

No comments:

Post a Comment